Office Manager / Company Manager
This is a full-time, hourly rate position. Health insurance contribution, vacation and sick leave.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to Marie House.
Office Manager tasks:
- Staff the reception desk when in the office, answering phone calls and assisting in directing visitors to proper locations
- Weekly shopping for supplies requested and required for Administration and the Bar
- Making bank deposits and post office runs
- Enter information into quickbooks as requested
- Assist with HR paperwork as needed
- General office duties such as keeping the copier stocked with paper, distributing mail, ordering office supplies, organizing, scanning documents, and conducting research, filing.
- Coordinate Opening Night parties, Meet and Greets, and Donor Cocktails with development. This involves securing catering partners, scheduling a DJ (sometimes), intern-wrangling, etc.
- Organizing logistics for show related community outreach (panels, talkbacks, etc)
- Organizing logistics for the New Works Festival and Season Selection Committee
Company Manager tasks:
- Coordinating Guest Artist logistics such as flights, reimbursements, Housing preparation and upkeep, et al.
This position requires excellent time management and organizational skills, Experience with QuickBooks, the ability to work with any personality type, and willingness and ability to jump into whatever role is needed to accomplish what needs to be done.
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- $14.00 per hour