This is a general guide. The streaming process and platform may differ for shows produced or hosted by other groups (ex. Broadway Unlocked or Show In A Box), so make sure to check the show info (where you buy tickets) and confirmation emails for the most accurate information.
For Shows Produced and Hosted by The Hipp:
Where Do I Find The Link?
Your link will be in the Order Confirmation email from OvationTix or from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, check your spam and junk folders or contact the Box Office at email@example.com or at (352) 375-4477 from 11-4pm EST Tuesday through Friday.
When Can I See The Show?
This will vary based on the production and is specified in the show info or confirmation email.
If there is a set showtime (ex. 8pm for a Zoom reading) that likely means the show will be live and begin at that time. If the showtime is 12am (ex. Souvenir, Proof of Love), that recording will likely be available to watch all day only for the date you purchased. All times are EST unless otherwise indicated.
Do I Need To Create A Vimeo/Zoom/etc. Account
Possibly, but if you already have an account with Vimeo or Zoom you’re good to go!
How Do I Watch It On My TV?
Depending on the platform you can either watch directly on your TV or you can connect a computer to your TV using an HDMI cable. Follow the step by step guides below for more information.
I’m Having Streaming Issues. Is There A Tech Support Number I can Call?
The Box Office can answer most questions you might have from 11-4 EST Tuesday through Friday. The phone is only monitored during those hours unless clearly noted in the show information at checkout or in your order confirmation email. If we do have someone on call you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Do I Have A Hippodrome Account? How Do I Log In?
- Go to thehipp.org and click Buy Tickets
- Click Log In in the upper right corner
- Enter your email and password to see your Hippodrome account
If you aren’t sure of your login you can email the Box Office at email@example.com or call (352) 375-4477 from 11-4 EST Tuesday through Friday.
How To View A Vimeo Show:
On Your Computer:
- Click the Vimeo link (either in your confirmation email from OvationTix or in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter the password in the same email to access the video and press play
- If you would like to see the show on your TV simply connect your computer to your TV using an HDMI cable
On Your TV (using SmartTV/AppleTV/Roku/FireStick/etc.):
- Create a Vimeo account on your computer or phone web browser and log in
- Click the Vimeo link emailed to you and enter the password to access the video
- Press the Clock Icon in the upper right corner of the video to save it to the Watch Later playlist on your Vimeo account
- On your TV download the Vimeo app and log in
- Go to your Watch Later playlist and select the video
- Press play and enjoy the show!
Please visit https://vimeo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/234998668-TV-apps for more information about connecting Vimeo to your TV.
How To View A Zoom Show:
On Your Computer/Tablet:
- Simply click on the link under “Join Zoom Meeting” in the confirmation email from OvationTix
- Connect to the meeting and enjoy the show!
On Your TV (using an HDMI cable):
- Connect your computer to your TV using an HDMI cable
- Using your TV remote, find the correct Input (HDMI1 or HDMI2)
- On your computer click the Zoom link emailed to you to join the meeting, and enjoy the show!
Please visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697-Getting-Started for more information about setting up a Zoom account.