The Arts Administration Internship provides excellent experience in preparation for work in the general non-profit field, particularly the arts. This internship is approximately 10-20 hours per week. Positions are available for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
• Provide administrative support in the area of grants, management, budgeting, and operations
• Research potential grant opportunities
• Write letters and text for administrative and artistic projects
• Assist in the preparation of grant applications, including proofreading of text and assembling of artistic materials
• Assist in the preparation of post-award grant reports
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date records and schedules as a tool for tracking deadlines and submission activities
• General intern assignments during morning, afternoon, and evening hours including but not limited to mail-outs, postering, openings, strike, sales campaigns and special events
Preferred Completed Course Work:
• Public Relations Writing or professional writing equivalent
• Public Relations Research or professional research equivalent
TO APPLY: Submit resume, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com
The Hippodrome is Gainesville's cultural centerpiece offering live theatre, films, gallery exhibits, classes, and special events over 340 days a year. The Hipp. It's close to home, but far from ordinary!