The Arts Administration Internship provides excellent experience in preparation for work in the general non-profit field, particularly the arts.
This internship includes working at the theatre during weekday office hours as well as during evening/weekend Mainstage performances.
This position is for Summer 2017. This is a part time internship. Reports to the Director of Operations.
• Provide administrative support in the area of grants, management, budgeting, and operations
• Research potential grant opportunities
• Write letters and text for administrative and artistic projects
• Assist in the preparation of grant applications, including proofreading of text and assembling of artistic materials
• Assist in the preparation of post-award grant reports
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date records and schedules as a tool for tracking deadlines and submission activities
• General intern assignments during morning, afternoon, and evening hours including but not limited to mail-outs, postering, openings, strike, sales campaigns and special events
TO APPLY: Submit resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hippodrome is Gainesville's cultural centerpiece offering live theatre, films, gallery exhibits, classes, and special events over 340 days a year. The Hipp. It's close to home, but far from ordinary!
There are no upcoming events.